|Photo by The Jordan Collective|
- Nature. We took a hike today. We had a great time with no one else on the trail and a lovely little picnic by the pond. It was wonderful to see:
- the black swallowtail butterflies
- large patches of forget-me knots
- all the different shades of green in the trees
- trillium flowers in bloom
- cascading water in the creeks
|Photo by J. Michael Tracy|
- New restaurants. This week we tried a new restaurant - Spoonbar in Healdsburg. We had a perfect evening out with delicious food. Tonight we are going to another new restaurant in our village. Hope that is good too. It's called Olive and Vine and it was previously a catering company.
- Sales of my new aluminum bangles with silver animals/insects on them! I need to get making some more!!!
- The joy that the Royal Wedding brought to so many people - with fascinating fashion, traditions, and ceremony.