Friday, April 22, 2011

Animal tracks bangle

My animal tracks and bird tracks silver bracelets have always been popular so I thought I'd try using tracks on an aluminum bangle.



I dyed the background a new color - it is called olive - but actually came out grey - but I quite like the smoky color effect. It's not very different from the aluminum color itself but does add a little something.  I know, I've been using a lot of color in my aluminum, so this one is a little different as it's just greys and black, but I like the subtle grey with the strong black. What do you think?  




And can you identify the animal tracks?  Go on, give it a go......



The perfect bangle for a hike in the woods.....

3 comments:

vilterietje said...

also beautifull on high heels:)

Sue McNenly said...

I REALLY love this one. The colours are more my style. I'm so happy you've found a new passion that not only let's you experiment with colour, but gives you a reprieve from the craziness of the silver market.

Have a wonderful Easter, and happy wedding week:)

Ruth said...

Thanks both. Glad you like it. Will you get up early to watch the wedding Sue?