Wednesday, October 14, 2009

There's no place like home

I have been making some house pieces for a Realtor - some earrings, a pin and necklace and so while I was at it, I thought I'd make some cuff links to add to my new ladies cufflinks line.


They are the simple house design you may have seen in my other pieces and I think they work well for cufflinks..... They could also be worn my men ....and I definitely don't want to exclude men from the cufflink scene!


I bought myself a couple of french cuff shirts last week from the outlets. There were quite a few to choose from but I got mine from Brooks Brothers. I've never shopped there before but in addition to their usual discounted prices, they had an extra 50% off! They had such a good selection - different styles, different colors, plain, striped.....

I was surprised to see Chico's selling two shirts for cufflinks too...... I tell you, if these kinds of stores are selling the shirts...then ladies cufflinks will be "hot" for Christmas presents! So put them on your list.

I'll be making more next week.... a few ideas in my head......

No comments: