Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Anyone can.....appear in Art Jewelry Magazine

Well it's been a good week for getting myself out there this week. It started with my interview on Scoutie Girl,..... then my special delivery necklace was featured in the 2009 PMC Guild Annual....
and yesterday I received my copy of the November 2009 Art Jewelry Magazine and inside were shown my "anyone can bring me flowers" earrings.


I had made the earrings quite a while ago for a challenge on Etsy. The challenge was to make some jewelry using 10g or less of metal clay. At that time, I had only made a few "anyone can" pieces - so I thought it would be a good challenge to see how small I could make "anyone"....and thus the earrings came about, and were selected for the article.



I also heard that my "feed the birds" necklace will appear in Marjorie Oxman's "2010 Metal Clay Calendar" which will be available for sale on Etsy soon.

And yesterday brought the news that a step by step project that I had been invited to submit to Art Jewelry magazine has been accepted!


Gosh - a great spurt of publicity for Birdland Creations......and next week brings another feature too...but I'll tell you about that when it happens!

4 comments:

florcita said...

Congratulations to you!!!!

Vickie Hallmark said...

Congratulations! All those publications are a lot of work, but obviously you work is is getting deserved attention.

Anonymous said...

Well done Sweetie! We know you are brilliant and creative but it is good that everyone else recognises it too!
Mary

Cherylyn Gnadt said...

oh, haven't read this month's ArtJewelry just yet. I'll have to take a look! good for you!