Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week Three Caption Competition

My, how time flies, when you are having fun! Already we are in week three of the Caption Competition. Only one more week after this one....

So here is it! This week's photo for you to come up with a caption for! Hope you like it. Don't miss the one little blue egg in there....


As usual you can enter here in the comments section or else enter on Facebook. For Facebook, please become a fan and then click on the NOTES tab.

The winner this week will win their own Quentin Quail - either as a bookmark or necklace.

9 comments:

Judypag said...

Quintin noted"at least there is one good egg!"
Judy Pagnusat

Nicola said...

Quentin was worried he'd never get to feel "Empty Nesters Syndrome"

Ruth said...

I like it Judy and Nicola. glad you spotted the egg!

Sue McNenly said...

Hush Little Babies...

Ruth said...

Ahh...I love it Sue! A little lullaby...

Linda Byrd said...

"Late Bloomer"
I love these little guys!

Ruth said...

Thanks for entering Linda. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Peter says...

Quentin fought off the rest of the pack, to get his Easter egg back!

Slow and steady wins the race

Quentin waited with "egg-citement" for the "eggstra" "eggstraordinary" egg to hatch

Ruth said...

Oh goodie! Peter has entered! Thanks for the captions...know which I like best but then I'm not the judge.... Good luck!