Friday, August 14, 2009

Caption Competition - Week 1

I've just started a caption competition on Facebook! I recently finished making quite a large number of Quentin Quail charms for a charm swap but once all those Quails got together, they sort of got a life of their own! So I caught them in action during some of their quieter and more exuberant times and so, for the next couple of weeks, see if you can come up with a caption for the different photos and win one of the charms. The winner can have the charm as a bookmark or necklace.

Here's a taste - this one I captioned "Bedtime at Birdland"



Here's the link to enter the caption for the next photo at www.fbook.me/birdlandcreations

If you are on Facebook, please become a fan and then click on the "notes" page to enter your caption. A prize each week!

If you aren't on facebook (or can't be bothered to link there!), enter your guess here in the comments section and I'll transfer it to the facebook so they are all together.

This week's "action" shot was also a little inactive............. see what you think:

7 comments:

Beaded Zen said...

I think your caption competition is cool. Let me brainstorm

BTW, I've been you a blog award. You can pick it up from my blog

http://beadedzen.blogspot.com/2009/08/jadore-tien-blog-award.html

Ruth said...

Thanks for the award Nikki.

Chocolate and Steel said...

learning the "macherena"

or simon says, "turn to the right"

there's always one person that doesn't get it, right?

Easterya said...

Great fun and great idea!! Sorry no facebook link but I'd love to play! Here's my caption for this one: 'Even quails have black sheep...'

Ruth said...

Love it Fabs! I'll collate all the entries and show them on the blog at the end of the week so you can see them all. Thanks for joining in.

Lora Hart said...

I;m not a FB joiner, so I'll post my ideas here.
1. Wrong Way Wren (even though they're so obviously quails)
2. Homeward Bound
3. Having Second Thoughts

Ruth said...

Thanks Lora. I've added then to the FB page so they are all together. The winner will be announced tomorrow!