Saturday, August 22, 2009

Flying home tomorrow

I was in the supermarket yesterday and saw all these lovely fresh green figs for sale and it got me thinking about our fig tree at home and whether the figs will be ready and waiting for me tomorrow when I fly home.... and then I started wondering how else the garden may have changed in a week....


will the nectarines all be eaten....the grapes maybe changed color...?


A lot can happen in a week. I've had a great time away - just wonderful - but I'm also happy to go home. These photos are some snippets from my garden before I left....


And as I've just uploaded them and enjoyed their colors, I looked down and saw that I am wearing all these colors today!Pinks, oranges and peaches! How summery!


Looking forward to getting back to my studio too! I've missed it.

No comments: