Monday, August 10, 2009

Anyone can be feminine.....

One of my customers asked if my "anyone" figure could be more feminine for a necklace she wanted. I said that "anyone" was designed to be either male or female but I would give it a try. So I made a skirt for anyone - but then "she" looked like a doll so decided against it......

On a couple of other occasions when someone has wanted a girl and a boy together with some distinction between them, I've just changed the hat and made it a little wider brimmed.


So this time, I did my usual hat adaptation but rather than just widening the brim, I also added a couple of flowers.


Hope you think she looks like a girl now! "Anyone can be feminine......."

1 comment:

Beaded Zen said...

Very cute idea to ad the flowers. Sometimes it's all in the details.