Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Bird in the hand

Gosh, the week has gone quickly! Can't believe it's Saturday already and time for another "bird in the hand" - my list of things I'm grateful for this week.

http://wordinfo.info/unit/3772/ip:1/il:H
  • Hospital staff that are taking care of my brother in law in England. Hope you improve quickly Robert.
  • Being able to live in San Miguel for a few weeks and already bump into people we know. Then having the time to sit and chat with them over coffee or a meal.
  • The joy of being in a class three times a week - like my sculpture one - and really feeling I am making progress.  
  • Doing art and craft with other people. At home, it's just me alone in my studio working away.  I am really enjoying the interaction and being able to bounce ideas off others.
  • New friends.
  • Warm weather - especially grateful when I hear about bad weather elsewhere!
Hope you've had a good week.

    No comments: