Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekly Bird in the hand

Here is this week's list of things I am grateful for - my "bird in the hand"

Photo by '|'||'| '|'[]||{
  • Laura - the massage therapist at the spa in San Miguel.  She gives the best massage I have ever had.  I had one after our horse riding which totally revived me and then had another one yesterday which was just so relaxing.  To have someone take that much care and pay all that attention to you for two hours was just amazing. 
  • Mario - a great guide who took us to Guanojuato on Thursday.  I'll show some photos of the trip in the next couple of days.
  • Rita - my sculpture teacher - for being so encouraging and a wonderful, fun teacher.
  • My parents for being willing to get out of their comfort zone and join us in San Miguel and try lots of new things too.
  • Bright colors.  You'll see when I post photos from Guanojuato just how wonderful the colors are here.  It just makes me happy to see all these colored houses and bright art....here's a taster


  • The "bird a week" challenge group. We are now up to 18 members! It makes me so happy that others want to join in the challenge. Thanks all of you who are participating.  Two weeks down, fifty to go!!!

1 comment:

vilterietje said...

love the photographs, so colourfull, love, riet:)
ps: say hello to peter