|Photo by iJammin|
- Family and friends whom we've been seeing during our trip in England. We had some lovely days and too many good meals!
- Uncle Archie, whose funeral we went to yesterday. It was a good send off for him.
- New experiences - but more about a fishy one next week!!!
- Our fascinating visit to a big bronze foundry - again, I'll tell you more about that soon!!!
- Gooseberry and rhubarb yoghurt
- Genius gluten free bread - GF bread that actually tastes like bread and doesn't need to be toasted. A special bonus is that I also heard this week that Genius will soon be available in the US! Yippee!
- My friends Angie and Marly who are back in California looking after Harold my parrot and singing with him :>
- Seeing all the wildflowers on the roadside
- Good pubs and English cider!