Friday, September 3, 2010

Room for two......

This little birdie is looking wistful.....waiting for his favorite bird to come and sit with him on his branch.  There is definitely room for two - especially if you don't mind being close together......


"Room for two" is my latest mixed-media necklace combining silver and rare woods.  I've been using my new tap and die set to make my own screws and screw holes which makes connections easy with materials where you can't use heat.


Don't you feel like taking a break and having a seat with this little birdie??

3 comments:

Lorena Angulo said...

I love this piece !!
Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Darling!

Ruth said...

Thanks Lorena and Christine. He's feeling a little less lonely already and asked me to tell you that you can come around anytime!