Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Inside the artisan" blog featured in Metal Clay Today Magazine

I was delighted to open up the Fall edition of "Metal Clay Today" magazine and see that my blog "Inside the Artisan" is featured in the "Best of Blogs" section by Lori Phillips.


Metal Clay Today is an online quarterly magazine, full of lots of techniques, inspiration, interviews, competitions etc etc all about metal clay. And it's FREE. You can sign up to receive it as an email attachment so you don't miss any issues.


I love what Lori wrote about my blog (thanks Lori), mentioning not only my metal clay work and whimsy, but also our vineyard.

Go take a look at the magazine - I know you'll enjoy it.

1 comment:

My Computer Tutor said...

I've just looked up about "Harold and the Purple Crayon"...I'd never heard of it!

Now I know what to get my 4-year-old grand-daughter for...for...no, I can't mention the word yet...you know when!