Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekly Bird in the Hand

Photo by Merriepix
Here's my weekly "bird in the hand" - the things I'm grateful for this week:
  • the smile and hello from a stranger
  • the little turtle in the pond who sits on our duck nesting platform every day to catch the sun's rays
  • the two little green herons we saw this week also on our duck nesting platform (we'll have to start taking reservations soon!)
  • the fun of trying new techniques and designs with my aluminum jewelry
  • the great comments and feedback that I got on my blog, facebook and from other friends on my new aluminium jewelry
  • teachers - I started a new Spanish conversation class this week, and also had a great cartooning class
  • my merry go round friends - wonderful supporters
  • the warm sunshine that helps the grapes ripen and increase their sugar levels
I hope you had a good week too and had lots to be grateful for.

No comments: