|Photo by lyrandian|
- My sister and her husband's marriage - today is their wedding anniversary. Many congratulations
- Shoes maketh the man! My hubby left this morning for a business meeting in Seattle wearing his 'wooden' shoes. There aren't really wooden but the leather has that lovely wooden richness to them. Whenever he wears them I think of "shoes maketh the man". What do you think?
- Cooling weather so I could switch back on my Aga cooker today! Yippee! During the summer, we switch it off for the season and cook outside but as fall is approaching, today is the day! I just LOVE cooking on it and have missed it a lot! Bring on the baking days!!! Here's a photo of my Aga - it's the turquoise thing in the middle, in case you didn't know. A whole different way of cooking.
- A day to myself so I can stretch out in the house and take over! I have plans for putting up a big table and working on my aluminum today and not getting in anyone's way!
- Finding time to read a good book.