Monday, September 27, 2010

Cartoon caption No.1

If you've been following along in my latest adventures, you may recall that I've recently started a cartooning class.  It's not that I want to learn to draw comic strips or the like, but I really can't draw at all, so thought it might be a fun place to start...and also might help with the character development of my little silver friends like Humphrey, Trisha, Rupert, Quentin etc.

So when I'm brave enough, I've decided that I'll show one of my drawings and see what caption YOU can come up with.... go on - give it a try! Here's the first drawing....what are the two birdies saying?


Here's my idea:
"Have we met before?  You look kind of familiar?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fly away Peter. No, you fly away Paul.

Not sure if this translates over to America but hopefully everyone knows the rhyme

M x