Thursday, September 16, 2010

My creative space

I thought I'd play along with the "my creative space" that is hosted on Kootoyoo's blog on Thursdays and show you a work in progress.....

Here's my little row of houses that I'm working on..... Tomorrow I will seal the colors on the aluminum, then I will be adding tube rivets at the top to hold the copper and aluminum layers today and also as a means to add a chain.


"Colourful Houses"


Want to show your creative space? Hop on over to Kootoyoo to play! You'll enjoy it!

6 comments:

Lora Hart said...

Gorgeous Ruth! Those colors came out beautifully.

What will you do to set them? I'd have thought the copper would have protected them just fine.

Lora Hart said...

Gorgeous Ruth! Those colors came out beautifully.

What will you do to set them? I'd have thought the copper would have protected them just fine.

Mandy said...

OH that is sooooo cute! I used to work in copper. Lovely stuff to work with. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Fiona said...

That is beautiful - would like to see the end product!

Ruth said...

Thanks all. I'll post a photo when it's finished.

Ruth said...

I guess you are right Lora that the surface of copper above will protect the color - but by sealing the aluminum, the color becomes part of the metal rather than just a surface treatment.