Saturday, September 4, 2010

Weekly Bird in the Hand

This week's bird in the hand i.e. things I'm grateful for:
Photo by ell brown
  • Being home after a busy summer and having some time to catch up
  • Meeting a friend unexpectedly and finding time to have a coffee together and hear all what's been happening
  • Doing more creating with my new toy - a tap and die set!
  • Starting a new class - more on that later!
  • Being named as September featured artist for the Yahoo Metal Clay Group
  • Starting back at singing again at Grace Cathedral
  • Being able to see so much wildlife just in our garden.  This week John saw a Bobcat in the vineyard, a pigmy Owl, we both saw lots of Quails and yesterday we had an otter in the pond.  All were around long enough to really watch them. Hope you like my otter photos - it seemed he was as interested in me as I was in him! 

    No comments: