Monday, June 8, 2009

Through to the final....

Six of my pieces have been selected through to the final of the Fire Mountain Gems 2009 competition! I only entered six - so I guess them all getting through is good!!!

The first stage was to send photos but now I have to send the pieces. I only have three of them left, so I guess I'll be busy making some new versions!


Fingers crossed xxxx. I came third in this competition last year - so it would be nice to improve on that this year......

The pieces I entered are:
Special delivery
Feed the birds
Jack in the box
Remember the little things
Animal Tracks
Stuck on you.

6 comments:

Mari said...

Congratulations!!! Each and every one of your pieces are very special. and Good Luck!!

florcita said...

congratulations!!!! crossing fingers for you!

Easterya said...

Congrats Ruth my dear!!! I have all fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

Ruth said...

Thanks Sweeties. Making my pieces now!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Good luck... your pieces are *amazing*... I'm sure you'll do well!!

Ruth said...

I find it exciting and totally different making something for a competition as opposed to for a person! Not quite sure how it is different, but it is!