Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New website launched! Take a look.

I've just redesigned and launched my new website www.birdlandcreations.com

I've built all my previous sites for myself and others using iweb, the mac web builder software. It's easy to use but really isn't very good for search engine optimization - so I bite the bullet and built my new one on Rapidweaver. I enjoyed it. I like the challenge and all the design features.......

Anyhow, I hope you'll go and take a look. Here's a preview. Click on the link at the top of this post to see more.


I've included a page in German and will add one in French too, to welcome my lovely customers from Europe. Even though the whole site isn't translated, I'm hoping they will appreciate some information in their own language.

And to encourage you to see more, I'm offering 50% off my "if friends were flowers, I'd pick you" earrings. You can buy them on the site for $40 - and hopefully it will then be chance for me to see if all the behind the scenes set up is working OK.


Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Sue said...

The new site looks great! I am going to have to model myself after you - you get SO much done!
Cheers,
Sue

florcita said...

Congrats on the new site! Im on my way to visit it!
Well, if you need help with spanish translations... I can give a hand :)

Ruth said...

Thank you both. I really did enjoy building the website. Uses a different part of my brain - I can hear the cogs turning!!