Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly bird in the hand

Here is this week's things that I am grateful for:

 (A birdie photo for all of you who had birthdays this week and are feeling their age):
Photo by digitalART2
  • My friend Andy in the UK who is 50 today.
  • My friend Diane in Sonoma whose birthday it is today.
  • My brother in law Bro Bert whose birthday it was on Monday.
  • My friend Dunx in the UK whose birthday it was on Monday.
  • Good sales of jewelry this week and two new commissions.
  • Being asked to be a featured artist in a new book that Dawanda is producing
  • Have Vitamix, will travel. I took my Vitamix to my friend Jennifer's house yesterday and made a healthy smoothie lunch for us.
  • Finding new fruits to try, like the mango nectarines.
  • The search feature on computer! Where would we be without that? 
  • Friends coming up to visit for the day.
  • Having fun in a warm swimming pool on a hot day

No comments: