|Harold, my pet parrot.|
- Fin, my brother in law who celebrated his 60th birthday this week.
- My friend Marion from Germany who is celebrating her birthday in her new home.
- My Vitamix. I bought a Vitamix a few months ago and I absolutely love it. I use it at least twice a day. I'm loving my homemade hummus and just now, I made my own cashew nut butter! And that is in between all the green smoothies I'm making with it! Yes, it was an expensive machine - but it brings me a lot of joy!
- The fun of mixing paint colors! (see yesterday's post)
- Meeting new friends and catching up with old friends.
- Getting excited about my sister and her family coming to visit in 2 weeks.
- Finding some unusual greens at a farm stand - including amaranth, sorrel, purslane....and then finding micro greens at the farmers market - including purple amaranth, sunflower, kale, beets, broccoli. They were all so colorful with so many shades of green and purples. A delight to the eyes as well as the taste buds. It's made me want to try growing some of my own micro greens....