|Four newly hatched bluebirds in our bluebird box. We have a camera and sound in the box, so we can watch their progress!|
- Our friend John Randall whose memorial service it was yesterday. He was a lovely man who devoted so much of his time and energy to others, especially youth. He was one of the first people I sang with when I moved to CA, so it was fitting that I could sing for him yesterday. He leaves many big holes.... but also many wonderful memories.
- Caroline and Jamie who's first wedding anniversary it is tomorrow. They married here at Birdland on 3rd July 2010, on what was an amazing and touching day. So many lovely memories of that day....and also their visits here beforehand to arrange everything.
- Finding a new acupuncturist to work with. I have my second appointment today.
- Finding John Dowland's music to sing. I am working on some of his solos and just loving them. They tend towards melancholy and sadness, but are still gorgeous.
- Having dinner and lunch with friends. This week seemed a week full of catching up with friends with two lunches and three dinners each with different friends. What a great way to spend time.
- All the baby birds we see in our vineyard - including the bluebirds and also Quentin with his flock of little ones!