|I've run out of "bird in the hand" photos so here's a "Dance of love" photo by Kjunstorm|
- My Dad. It was Father's Day last Sunday so even though I'm grateful for him every day, it's nice to have one special day for him.
- The Merry go round group. You may have read yesterday's merry go round blog post. It's a lovely group of artists and it's fascinating to learn, support, be inspired, create etc with them even though I've never met any of them face to face.
- Cashew nut butter. You can tell I didn't grow up in the US as I absolutely detest peanut butter and popcorn. The only reason we have peanut butter in the house is to put on mouse traps! A couple of weeks ago however I did try homemade cashew nut butter. What a different product that is from yucky peanut butter! Occasionally I now have a little on my toast, as my portion of nuts for the day. Who'd have thought I'd like that! Just shows you that you have to keep trying new things!
- Seeing Quentin and Queenie (our California Quails) this morning on the driveway with a new big family. Big in number but absolutely tiny in individual size! The little chicks looked like they were less than an inch tall!
- My new iphone! Yes, I got an iPhone 4 this week and I'm loving!
- A reliable internet connection. I know I said a few weeks ago that I thought Comcast had sorted us out.....finally....after years of bad service...but it turned out that they hadn't and the connection only lasted a few hours. Thursday however, fingers crossed, they seem to have made progress..... Let's hope it lasts.....