Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekly bird in the hand

Here is this week's things that I am grateful for:


  • Singing
  • Singing
  • Singing
  • Singing
  • Old singing friends
  • New singing friends
  • Singing
  • Singing.........
I've spent most of the week singing in a workshop with Chanticleer. It's been great seeing friends that I've sung with at the workshop at previous years; meeting new singers; and being able to allocate all that time to singing.  The music has been challenging - and continues to be challenging, but we are getting there! We end the workshop on Sunday with a concert.  It'll be an accomplishment, I'm sure it'll be fun too, and hopefully it'll also be entertaining for our audience!

You know that feeling when you've been able to indulge and just immerse yourself in something you enjoy - well that has been this week for me!!!  How nice is that!

I hope you've been able to indulge in something this week too, even if it wasn't for 5 days.

No comments: