Wednesday, June 15, 2011

24/52 Bird a week challenge - Come fly with me.....

This week's bird(s) is printed on one of my aluminum bangles and is entitled "Come fly with me".  It shows a rather lonesome bird sat on a branch and a group of other birds flying past him.



I hope he takes off and goes flying with them.  It seems sad that he is there alone...unless he is about to break forth into song?


Talking of breaking forth into song, that's what I am doing this afternoon. I'm singing in a 5 day workshop with Chanticleer and this afternoon is our first get together.  It's always a wonderful workshop - so I have high expectations for the next few days! They are full days - starting at 9am and finishing around 9pm (...or when the wine runs out!!!).


In the meantime, I hope you'll take a look at what other birds have been created this week by other members of our bird a week challenge:

No comments: