Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekly Bird in the hand

Gosh - Saturday comes around quickly!  So it's time to remember the things I am grateful for this week - my "bird in the hand".

Photo by jurvetson
  • The support people are giving those in Japan affected by the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis.  Such a horrendous situation, but at least people around the world are working together to help each other.
  • Book club - I do so enjoy my book club. We met up yesterday to discuss 'The people of the book'.  I'd never have read this through my own choice - but am glad I did.
  • Having a Sunday off from singing at the cathedral. As much as I love it there, it's still nice to have a break now and again. In fact, my hubby and I have gone away for the weekend, to make the most of it :=D
  •  The vineyard workers for doing all the pruning and tidying up of the vineyard this week.  It looks so neat and orderly!
  • Having the chance to catch up with my friend Jayne after way too long!
  • For Susie, for caring and Suzanne for just being such a nice person.
  • For finishing up my last master muse!  Phew!!! And especially to Angie and Marly who loaned me their goodies for this final project :-D  It'll be published in a few weeks......

No comments: