|Photo by jurvetson|
- The support people are giving those in Japan affected by the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis. Such a horrendous situation, but at least people around the world are working together to help each other.
- Book club - I do so enjoy my book club. We met up yesterday to discuss 'The people of the book'. I'd never have read this through my own choice - but am glad I did.
- Having a Sunday off from singing at the cathedral. As much as I love it there, it's still nice to have a break now and again. In fact, my hubby and I have gone away for the weekend, to make the most of it :=D
- The vineyard workers for doing all the pruning and tidying up of the vineyard this week. It looks so neat and orderly!
- Having the chance to catch up with my friend Jayne after way too long!
- For Susie, for caring and Suzanne for just being such a nice person.
- For finishing up my last master muse! Phew!!! And especially to Angie and Marly who loaned me their goodies for this final project :-D It'll be published in a few weeks......