Sunday, April 25, 2010

Etsy Treasury East

Etsy have created a new treasury "outlet" called Etsy East which means you can make as many treasuries as you like without the waiting.

Currently there are three that people have kindly shown some of my pieces in.   The treasuries are larger than before so sorry I can't take a screenshot of the whole thing!  If you click on the link, you'll see the full 16 items.

The first one was created by FavreBijoux and entitled Metalsmiths and Fine Jewelry on Etsy and features my necklace "anyone can dance"


The second was created by Stephanieburciaga and entitle Metal:Wood and features Rupert the Bird


The third features members of the Etsy Metal Clay team and was created by Lorena Angulo  and is entitled Metal Clay  + Craftsmanship = Etsy Metal Clay Team and features my birdtracks bracelet.


It's always lovely when people feature your work.  Many thanks for that.

In celebration of all these lovely treasuries, I made one myself too, featuring the Etsy Metal Clay team. It's entitled "Bloomin' lovely" and shows lots of floral works.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Gorgeous Treasuries - absolutely Yummy!
nic xx