|Photo by subarcticmike|
- My voice teacher Karen - she does more than sort my voice/singing out!
- The man in Macy's who asked me to help him chose a color of a sweater for himself. He was so sweet and wanted to know why I'd chosen one color over another and what he should look for next time. We had such a nice chat about colors!
- The delight in just singing out! We had a great rehearsal this week at Grace, sight reading lots of new music for Xmas - including some fun loud pieces.
- My bookclub. We had our bookclub Xmas lunch yesterday. This year, we've read some great books and had some wonderful discussions. It's a great group of women and yesterday was such fun. My favourite book we read this year was The Help, by Kathryn Stockett.
- French Macarons! I made some of these for our bookclub lunch! Yummy!! A light but delicious gluten free dessert! (The photo below isn't the ones I made - I only did three flavours!!)
Hope you've had a yummy week too.