Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekly bird in the hand

My weekly bird in the hand blog post every Saturday is an opportunity for me to tell you the things I am particularly grateful for each week.  Today's is sooooooooooooo easy. 

Photo by tiny_packages
That's because today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary - so I am grateful to Johnnie, my lovely husband! We've actually been together for 21 years, and married for 15.  I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you, John, as my husband, best friend and many other things too. Thank you. xxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

vilterietje said...

have a happy aniversary! love, riet:)

Patty Biermans said...

Congratulations!! and lots of happy "together" days to come :-)). Hugzz....Peebee

Sue McNenly said...

Congratulations! Have a great day....dinner at The French Laundry.....Ooooops, that MY dream:)

Having an awesome husband rocks, doesn't it.

Ruth said...

Thanks for your lovely wishes! And no Sue, we didn't make it to the French Laundry. I was singing at Grace in the afternoon so we decided to stay in. Cooked crab and saffron souffle - yum!!!