Thursday, February 11, 2010

Caption Competition! - Enter now

Yes, the caption competition is back!

Here's the photo:


All you have to do is write a caption for the photo.

I'll run the competition for 2 weeks (ends 25th) - so spread the word and let's see how many people enter. You can enter on the blog by writing your caption in the comments section or enter on Facebook by leaving a comment. I'll summarize all the entries on Facebook as we go along and then show them here on the 25th. You can enter as many captions as you like.

The prize is your own little silver birdie - like the ones shown here - but that will sit by your computer (a desk buddy) - that way both boys and girls will hopefully want to win!

If you missed the last caption competitions with Quentin Quail - check out the photos on the tab at the top and you may be inspired. And if you saw the competitions last time and didn't enter - I hope you'll give it a try this time.

Good luck!

I look forward to reading your captions!

9 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

Why don't the chicks let us hang out with them?

Clever Endeavor said...

This is not what Trisha had in mind when she said she wanted to "get a leg up" on the day.

zsazsazsu said...

Did a cat pass by ?

hamish said...

I've heard of crows feet but bird feet without an owner!!

Joy Funnell said...

Time to give up the new diet I think.

Ruth said...

I'm enjoying your entries! Keep them coming and thanks for entering.

Mary said...

Is it my turn yet on the zip wire?

Easterya said...

We always knew he had a split personality...

My Computer Tutor said...

"He just took off!"