Monday, April 6, 2009

Hummingbirds etc

For the last couple of weeks or so I've been busy with my mum and dad's visit and the film festival so haven't had time to blog as often or create as often.

But today I've just finished a charm bracelet for my mum. Hopefully it's something she can add to over time.....

She wanted a watch, so a charm bracelet with one charm as the watch face was my interpretation. As for the other charms - one is to remind her of her dog Lucy who died a while ago and whom she still misses alot....another is a hummingbird which is one of her favourite birds that she always looks out for when she visits...and the last is a birdhouse to remind her of Birdland - our home.

4 comments:

Beth Hikes said...

so sweet!

Easterya said...

Gorgeous bracelet! So meaningful, so personal, so special, superb!

Tangled Stitch said...

What a beautiful charm bracelet I'm sure your mom loved it!

Ruth said...

And it'll be fun to come up with new ideas for charms for her in the future.