Monday, April 20, 2009

Etsy Metal Clay Trunk Show - Tuesday at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific

The Etsy Metal Clay team that I am a member of is having a virtual trunk show on Etsy tomorrow - Tuesday at 11am Pacific time. The theme is Mother's Day. Hope you'll stop by. Go to www.etsy.com and go to the Virtual Labs. You'll see different "rooms" there - and click on the Gallery and then you'll be in the trunk show room. It's an interesting process and some wonderful artists will be showing what they do with metal clay - along with me showing some of my pieces.

And as Mother's Day is May 10th in the US, I'll offer a 10% discount off any items purchased today or tomorrow from my store. Just add "trunk show discount" to the message line when you check out and I'll refund the discount.

Here's some work of the artists in the Etsy Metal Clay Team. Look forward to seeing you there.
Any questions - just let me know.

No comments: