Saturday, May 22, 2010

Anyone can....

Heading out for the day today but it's a surprise so I can't tell you where or with whom!!!! 

In the meantime, I've  been busy making some new "anyone can fly" pieces -  as someone just requested one.  I always enjoy going back to my first "anyone can...." creation where "anyone" is a little bird who has spread his wings, ready to fly....but now just needs the courage to let go.....

Yes, when the "anyone can" series started - "anyone" was a bird. 

 

After this first design, I knew I wanted to create a figure but just wasn't sure how I would do it and what it would look like ...so there was a lag before the next "anyone" piece was created.... but since that time there have been quite a few in the series.

He's such a clever little fellow, inspiring us to try new things.  Here's a few of them:

No comments: