Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekly bird in the hand

This week's good things:


  • Bella, Bella, Bella.  Yes, we are looking after our friend's little dog again for a few weeks while they are away.  She is a sweetie - and is behaving sooooo well..... I wonder if it'll last! Last time we had her for a month and she was on her best behavior for the first 5 days, then the true Bella came out!!!  So far, she's been here 5 nights...so we'll see what tomorrow brings :-D
  • Having a relaxing afternoon with new friends.
  • Hot weather - in the 90's all week - which is just what the grapes need to ripen and sweeten.
  • Selling our apartment! We sold our apartment in England this week - and it was on the market less than 2 weeks!  All pretty easy when we weren't even there! Fingers crossed it proceeds just as easily now.
  • Having a day crafting. I went to Art is ..... You in Petaluma on Friday for a day class.  In line with my "try something new" goal of the year, it wasn't jewelry but something different for me!  A day to indulge in experimenting, trying and exploring. I haven't finished my project yet - a box of sorts - but when I have, I'll show you some photos.  Tomorrow I have another day doing new things at the same retreat.
  • Back singing at the cathedral after our summer break. On Sunday we sang with the men and boys choir.  It was great - 40 voices singing beautiful music together.
  • My sister and her husband.  It was their wedding anniversary on Sunday.  Many congrats to them xxxxxxx

Hope your week has been full of good things too.

1 comment:

vilterietje said...

well, bella looks a lot like our tamdhu! and he can behave very well, and sometimes.....be very barking:)