- Bella, Bella, Bella. Yes, we are looking after our friend's little dog again for a few weeks while they are away. She is a sweetie - and is behaving sooooo well..... I wonder if it'll last! Last time we had her for a month and she was on her best behavior for the first 5 days, then the true Bella came out!!! So far, she's been here 5 nights...so we'll see what tomorrow brings :-D
- Having a relaxing afternoon with new friends.
- Hot weather - in the 90's all week - which is just what the grapes need to ripen and sweeten.
- Selling our apartment! We sold our apartment in England this week - and it was on the market less than 2 weeks! All pretty easy when we weren't even there! Fingers crossed it proceeds just as easily now.
- Having a day crafting. I went to Art is ..... You in Petaluma on Friday for a day class. In line with my "try something new" goal of the year, it wasn't jewelry but something different for me! A day to indulge in experimenting, trying and exploring. I haven't finished my project yet - a box of sorts - but when I have, I'll show you some photos. Tomorrow I have another day doing new things at the same retreat.
- Back singing at the cathedral after our summer break. On Sunday we sang with the men and boys choir. It was great - 40 voices singing beautiful music together.
- My sister and her husband. It was their wedding anniversary on Sunday. Many congrats to them xxxxxxx
Hope your week has been full of good things too.