|Kingfisher photo by Rathika Ramasamy|
- The wonderful news that the second baby in our family due in January will be a little boy. That means the new year will start with a little girl and a little boy.
- I was rear-ended at traffic lights this week. The guy behind, just drove straight into me. He then drove straight off without stopping. While I'm not grateful for this, I am grateful that I wasn't seriously hurt and the car wasn't terribly damaged.
- Karen for helping me calm down after my car accident.
- The opportunity to learn. I'm at a conference this weekend - lectures from 8am until 9pm. So nice to just focus on that and nothing else.
- Camerata - the choir I sing with at Grace cathedral. We started the season again this Wednesday after a summer's break. It was lovely to be back singing great music.
- The past year. A year ago Monday, my husband had a heart attack. He has recovered really well. I am soooooooooo grateful.xx