Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekly bird in the hand

Here is this week's things that I am grateful for:

Kingfisher photo by Rathika Ramasamy

  • The wonderful news that the second baby in our family due in January will be a little boy. That means  the new year will start with a little girl and a little boy.
  • I was rear-ended at traffic lights this week.  The guy behind, just drove straight into me.  He then drove straight off without stopping.  While I'm not grateful for this, I am grateful that I wasn't seriously hurt and the car wasn't terribly damaged.
  • Karen for helping me calm down after my car accident.
  • The opportunity to learn. I'm at a conference this weekend - lectures from 8am until 9pm.  So nice to just focus on that and nothing else.
  • Camerata - the choir I sing with at Grace cathedral. We started the season again this Wednesday after a summer's break. It was lovely to be back singing great music.
  • The past year.  A year ago Monday, my husband had a heart attack. He has recovered really well. I am soooooooooo grateful.xx
Hope your week has been full of positive things.

1 comment:

vilterietje said...

i can imagine that you are greatfull for a healthy husband! love, riet:)