Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tea for two ......

"Tea for two, and two for tea,
just me for you, and you for me...."


A customer already has a necklace of two cups and saucers and when she saw my "Tea Series" pieces, asked if I could make her a tea pot to go with them and also a little word tag that said T 4 2! I'm sure they'll look great together and I like the abbreviated tag!


I made a tea for two lariat necklace a while ago...actually, now I come to look for a photo of it, I see it was a long while ago. I can't find a photo of it on it's own, but below is an old photo of three tea pot pieces I made in 2007. The tea for two lariat is the blurred part of the photo on the left where the teacups hang through the teapot! Glad my photography has improved in these last couple of years :=D

Fancy a nice cuppa?

No comments: