Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekly Bird in the Hand

I've spent the week in Ontario with my wonderful friends Angie and Marly.  We've had such fun.  So it's easy to figure the basis of my weekly "bird in the hand" - the things I'm grateful/happy about that happened this week.

Photo by striatic
  • The friendship of Angie and Marly
  • Having the opportunity to meet (and laugh with!) Sue McNenly after being email buddies for quite a while
  • Snuggling under a blanket outside listening to live music - (Dala and Zoe Janzen)
  • The low humidity in California!
  • Finding new foods - like Za'atar
  • Having time to experiment with metal clay - (we tried three different bronze clays this week and I'll blog about which we liked best and why next week)

  •  Having friends to share ideas, dreams and goals with
  •  Lake Houses 
  •  Cocktail hour (but then I guess that could go on every week's list!)
Hope you had a great week too with lots of be thankful for.

No comments: