Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekly Bird in the Hand

Photo by Dave_S.
 It's been a busy week this week with our fast trip over to the UK.  My "bird in the hand" (grateful/happy) moments were:

  • Being able to spend time with family
  • Safe traveling
  • My mention and photos in the Sunday New York Times
  • The great responses from friends, family and strangers re. the NYTimes article
  • Our pet sitter Kelly for looking after Harold while we were away.
I head out again tomorrow to Ontario, Canada to spend the week with Marly (my guest blogger "Mondays with Marly") and Angie.  Sooooooo looking forward to seeing them again.  You'll hear my blogs from there for the next week. Hope you have a great week too.

2 comments:

My Computer Tutor said...

Lovely!
Is that you (hands) with US chickadee or UK blue tit?

Ruth said...

Hi Caulie

No - not my hand. And not my photo - someone else's. Still like it though :-D