Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weekly Bird in the Hand

As the saying "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" is all about gratitude for what you have..... here is my list of this week's bird in the hand events and things that made me happy.

1. I'm sure it'll be no surprise if you've read my blog this week that I am appearing in the Sunday New York Times tomorrow.  For that, I am extreeeeeeeeemely grateful - and equally excited!

Old newspaper
Photo by ShironekoEuro

2. I was found for the NYTimes article from my store on Dawanda - so yeah for Dawanda!!

3. I'm flying back to England today for a quick visit so Virgin Atlantic and the pilot and staff etc definitely get my gratitude...assuming I get there safely...

Listening to a CD, Talking on the Cell Phone, Driving Across a Bridge, Taking a Picture, Trying to Avoid Air Traffic
Sister72


No comments: