Monday, March 9, 2009

Special Delivery


So I made another mailbox necklace. The first I get to keep - the prototype! And while I said in my first post that I'd do the next one larger - it actually came out the same size. I think my hands just like the challenge of working those tiny little hinges!


Lots of ideas for the message inside - including a way to propose - a little message with "will you marry me?"..or Congratulations or Miss you or Best friends. Anyhow - I'm adding a poll to the blog so you can vote on what message you'd like to get in the mailbox and then I can make that!


Do take a look and cast your vote - or if you have another idea - add it in the comments.

Look forward to hearing from you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is amazing!

Chocolate and Steel said...

I love it! So I vote for "sending my love" but also for "will you marry me". Wouldn't you die if you were proposed to like that? I would!

Ruth said...

I know! How romantic that would be if someone proposed like that! But then how many blokes would think that way?????
Thanks for voting

Tangled Stitch said...

This is fabulous! I think it would be great for a guy to give his lady a mail box with a will you marry me sign in there. I've been married for 20 years so it wouldn't work on me now but I would have loved it 20 years ago.

Ruth said...

What a bunch of romantics we are! If only our partners were too!!!!