|"Shall we dance?" Photo by mikebaird|
- Matt, Peter, Mary and Fin - my sister and her family, who arrive back in England today :-(. We'll miss them. After staying with us, they enjoyed a few days in Yosemite and some in SF. We had dinner with them on Wednesday night. We so enjoyed our time together.
- Our pond. I've taken to trying to find a little time each day to sit at our pond. It's so peaceful - apart from all the wildlife! I love watching the great blue heron; the turtle on the duck platform, soaking up the sun; the kingfishers; the red and blue dragon flies; the frogs; the fly catchers; the fish and tadpoles; and occasionally, when I sit quietly, Quentin and his new family of tiny quails wanders by.
- My voice lesson. I had such a great voice lesson this week. Just exciting! Thanks Karen.
- My dear friend Clare whose birthday it is today
- My dear friend Fabienne whose birthday it is today
- Walking in a quiet area and listening to the silence.
- The joy of learning