Wednesday, October 5, 2011

40/52 Bird a week - Warning: Low flying bird



This week's bird is the top bird in the above piccies with the yellow feather. He's a bit of a trickster and loves flying low - and annoying the parrot!  So much so, I've had to separate them.  I've kept the parrot brooch for myself, but the low flying bird brooch has gone to Santa Rosa, CA, for a new customer! I hope she keeps an eye on him! :-D


The low flying bird is similar to my first steel bird pin, but this time, his wing and special feather are attached (rather than just held with a magnet) and his beak is a different shape.  Both birds are brooches and secured using a simple magnet.

PS. I create my little vignettes using SuperLame.  Quick and easy!

If you want to see what other birds have been created this week, here are some links.  Can't believe we only have 12 more birds to make this year!!!!!

Watch out for low flying birds this week!

2 comments:

Patty Biermans said...

What a funny couple they made!! hugzz...peebee

vilterietje said...

hahahahaha, looks like a russian fright plain:)