|Photo by PunkToad|
- sunshine and showers. I got pretty wet on one of my walks this week - and I could have cut it short, but continued anyhow. How often do we just walk in the rain? It felt good - but then so do my walks in the sunshine too!
- a good hike on Saturday at Annadel State Park. I loved being in all the trees - but there were quite a few mountain bikers to contend with!
- drinkies with my friend in the afternoon!
- deciding on some new garden ideas - including raised beds for vegetables. We've grow so many different types of fruits, but until now, haven't really got into veggies - so this will be a good project for 2012.
- trying lots of new cooking ideas - like making cheese from cashew nuts.
- hearing about all the fun my parents have been having while they've been away
- audio-books - I just so enjoy listening to books as I walk and drive.
- going to a gala fundraising event with friends.
Hope you've had an enjoyable week too. What are you particularly grateful for?