Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly bird in the hand

Here is this week's list of things I am grateful for - my "bird in the hand":

Photo by PunkToad

  • sunshine and showers.  I got pretty wet on one of my walks this week - and I could have cut it short, but continued anyhow.  How often do we just walk in the rain?  It felt good - but then so do my walks in the sunshine too!
  • a good hike on Saturday at Annadel State Park.  I loved being in all the trees - but there were quite a few mountain bikers to contend with!
  • drinkies with my friend in the afternoon!
  • deciding on some new garden ideas - including raised beds for vegetables.  We've grow so many different types of fruits, but until now, haven't really got into veggies - so this will be a good project for 2012.
  • trying lots of new cooking ideas - like making cheese from cashew nuts.
  • hearing about all the fun my parents have been having while they've been away
  • audio-books - I just so enjoy listening to books as I walk and drive.  
  • going to a gala fundraising event with friends.
Hope you've had an enjoyable week too.  What are you particularly grateful for?

No comments: