Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekly bird in the hand

Here's this week's things that I am grateful for, my "bird in the hand":

Photo by USFWS Headquarters

  • blogs.  I love reading blogs and am right now finding some great vegan recipes that I'm trying.  Today I'm making a raw lemon tart.  There is so much variety out there but it's tricky to not just get 'consumed' by them all  - hee hee!
  • catching up with friends
  • watching rabbit ears twitching below the window, when I couldn't see the rabbit!
  • getting our raised beds ready for veggie growing
  • choosing a new pomegranate tree for the garden
  • hearing good news about my nephews
  • hearing that both grandchildren - and their parents(!) will come and visit - one lot in May and one lot in June
  • being inspired with new business and jewelry ideas
  • finally getting over the hurt from a nasty customer. I'm hoping I'll get back into jewelry making this week or next. My mind's been buzzing so I'll plan on writing a blog post to tell you what's been going on and what's coming up.
  • watching the great blue heron at the pond
  • learning lots of new things
Hope your week has been full of new things too. Here's to a great week coming up - and don't forget to change your clocks this evening.  One hour forward.

No comments: