- Spending time (and eating out too much!) with family and friends
- Going to see new properties - both ones that we might buy in the Cotswold's water park and also ones that John's sons are building in Hereford
- Enjoying a yummy cider in a pub
- Genius gluten free bread
- Rachel's ginger yoghurt
- Getting to see the new nursery ready for the Fresle-Baillie baby in January
- Finishing some knitting projects
- Going shopping in the UK and seeing lots of different things
- Getting into the Christmas spirit after wrapping up all our pressies for friends and family over here
- Enjoying Cheltenham where our apartment is
- No rain in England during our stay!!!!!!!
One sad part of our week was that the buyer of our apartment here pulled out of the sale two days before we exchanged contracts! We were due to pack all our stuff up on Monday and put it in storage but alas, that won't happen now. But the good side is that we have sorted everything out and it is already to be packed up when needed.
I hope your week has been yummy too, and full of family and friends. xx