- My parents - and being able to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary with them.
- My Aunt and Uncle who celebrate their 40th Wedding Anniversary today.
- A safe flight over to England.
- Spending time with family.
- Getting to visit John's cousin who has been ill.
- Knitting - a great way to pass the time on a flight.
- Genius gluten free bread.
- Remembrance day and taking time to think of those who have given their lives.
- Mild November UK weather with no rain so far!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
This week's "grateful" list is all related to our trip over here in England: