- Peter, my nephew. It was his birthday this week. Hope you had a great week P.
- Autumnal weather - going for a walk and coming back with rosy cheeks!
- Marshall's - the local car body shop who repaired my car this week after I'd be rear-ended recently and the driver didn't stop.
- Conversation - I've had laryngitis all week and thus haven't been able to have conversations.
- A good night's sleep - I've been waking with coughing and thus my new favorite thing is a good night's sleep.
- Singing - you get the idea!!
- Feeling better!
- Peace and quiet- but not too much!
Saturday, November 5, 2011
It's been a tricky week this week, that has made me aware of things I am grateful for and often don't fully appreciate. So here is this week's list: