Monday, October 3, 2011

Dawanda Lovebook Winter 2011/2012

I am delighted to be featured in the 2011/2012 Dawanda Lovebook.  Mine arrived in the mail just today! 


If you don't know who Dawanda are - you should! They are the group that I sell my jewelry through in Europe. They are based in Germany and have a German, French and English platform. 

I was approached by them a couple of months ago and asked to complete an interview for inclusion.  Dawanda are always sooooooo good to me.  I have been selling with them for quite a few years now - and they really do look after me well. They pass on my info to other media - for example, I appeared in the Sunday New York Times last year because I was found on Dawanda....., they include me in their own promotions....I just can't say enough good things about them!  Here is the inclusion they put in their new Lovebook:


Thanks Dawanda, for spreading the love.  You can see the Lovebook here - and check out all the great sellers and products that they feature. Just in time to get ordering for Xmas!

1 comment:

Patty Biermans said...

Always nice when someone takes care of you! In every way. hugzz...peebee