Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blog awards!

In the last week or so, two of my blog readers have awarded me blog awards! How nice is that. One award is "The spreader of love award" and the other is the "Fabulous Blog award". The idea is that you then pass on the awards to blogs that you feel should get these awards.

So here is .......

Thanks so much to Lisa from Lucid Moon Studio who awarded me the Spreader of Love Award. She has a lovely blog, makes great jewelry and has the cutest dog with lots of photos of him on her blog! You have to go and see it!

And here is the Fabulous Blog Award!

The rules for the "Fabulous Blog" award are:
  1. You must pass it on to 5 other Fabulous Bloggers in a post receiving the award.
  2. You must include the person that gave you the award, and link it back to them.
  3. You must list 5 of your Fabulous addictions in the post.
  4. You must copy and paste these rules in the post.
The Motor Head Lady nominated me for this award. So my thanks go to "The Lady" in the snow in Idaho. No fast driving for her right now. Check out her blog - you'll enjoy it.

So my Fabulous addictions are:

a) Lime green
b) My computer and the internet
c) Harold, my parrot
d) Shopping on Amazon
e) Listening to audio books when I drive.

They don't sound that exciting do they - but I'm sticking with them!

To spread the awards around, I would like to nominate 5 of my favorite blogs which I encourage you to check out! If you are nominated, you can choose which award you like - the Spreader of Love or the Fabulous Blog! You can then choose whether you want to nominate 5 more blogs and pass it forward.

Here are my 5 nominations:

1. Daily Art Muse - gosh, you'll just love what you see here. Great inspiration.
2. The Carrotbox - rings that are so frivolous. Don't even try to think how you would wear some of them!
3. Gluten Free Girl - reading her book and blog makes me want to cook and try the different foods she suggests - and focus on food that is good for you - rather than think about gluten!
4.Etsy Metal Clay Team blog - this blog tells you about members of the team - of which I am one - and showcases all the great work that the members do with metal clay. It's also a way to acknowledge all the team members and their own blogs.
5. Sue McNenly - her blog is new - only a week or so - but I love it already and know it's going to continue to be great.

It was tricky to only pick 5 blogs to nominate because I enjoy many more blogs than that, but I wanted to pick a variety and maybe introduce you to some you don't already know...............

Thanks again to Lucid Moon Studio and Motor Head Lady

and

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Lol - actually you got THREE awards! Because I gave you one too :)
http://muranosilver.blogspot.com/2009/03/whole-host-of-talent.html
Nic xx

Ruth said...

Thanks Nic. Loved your "thank you" box - hope you didn't mind me sharing it too!